Hi.  Thanks for the nice words about my collection.  Yes, I do like
moustache bars since they allow me to ride more upright.  I remember when I
first saw a picture of a bike outfitted with moustache bars - they intrigued
me.  I did some research and found they were sold only on bikes manufactured
by ³Bridgestone².  When I searched for a place that sold Bridgestone bikes I
discovered that they had just gone out of business.  You know the rest of
that story.

As far as the 48 spoke wheels go, I¹m a big boy but not so big that I need
48 spoke wheels.  I just saw a similar set of wheels that Jim Thill had on
his Atlantis, and I thought they just looked ³neat².  Obviously they¹re bomb
proof, but I just got them because I liked the way they look.  I¹m not into
speed ­ I like stuff that is reliable and less prone to breakdowns. The 48
spoke wheels, while certainly over-kill, also provide a high measure of
protection against spoke breakage.  That¹s one less thing to worry about
when you¹re riding the remote roads in Kansas ;-)

Dick
Dick Gilpin
924 Kristen Road
Derby, Ks  67037