I paid with Paypal that does not itemize.  Total payment in March this year
came to $229.05.  (unless Velogical prices went up believe this would be a
little lower now with stronger dollar).  That price includes some hardware
the builder needed to braze on.  Someone buying with the bolt on hardware
would not need those extras.