I have a 57cm Bleriot and a 58cm Rambouillet. They are two different bikes
IMO. The Bleriot can handle much wider tires and that gives it an advantage
on unpaved surfaces. It has a smoother, more comfortable ride although I
attribute most of that to the wider, softer tires. The RAM is a little more
responsive.  I've never put much of a front load on either so I can't
answer that question.

If I could only own one of them, for my type of riding I think I'd pick the
Bleriot. Interesting that this question has come up, both bikes have been
discontinued for at least five years.