I rode this year, plan on riding again next year.  I didn't want to
back-date my Romulus, so I rode my 1940's 3-speed (Short course)  My wife
rode her Betty, and I know at least one of the Riv staff rode, but not on a
Riv.  If you are into old bikes, it's a great event - lots to see, lots of
like minded folks to talk to.

I also ride Cino Heroica in Montana, Which is a totally different
experience - more of a community ride on old bikes.  (And lots more
dirt/gravel)  Both rides are good, but I think I prefer Cino.  (Rivendell
is/has been a sponsor of Cino)

For next year, I've ordered a Rodeo, and plan on building it to conform to
Cino/Eroica specs.

Nick Worthington