Hi all,

I thought I had a local buyer for my Sam Hillborne and most of the parts aside
from the wheelset (since bought by a group member), but they backed out this
morning. Therefore, I am going forward with parting out my Sam Hillborne. You
can still see the bike and most of the parts I'm selling here
(http://imgur.com/a/hedAr) and I will add more of the other items later. The
attached Google Doc (http://bit.ly/1gupMsP) will be live-updated as thing are
sold, and the price in the second column is what I'm asking, plus shipping at
my cost. I am more interested in selling as much of the frame and what's on the
frame as I can, and a package of frameset/b.b/crank is most desirable.
Additional parts bought will get you the discounts shown on the spreadsheet.
10% off if you buy most or all of it, and some deals for other combos as well.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have and thanks again
for looking! Please contact me off-list or at mikeshalj...@gmail.com with
inquiries. Thanks!