Oops didn't finish my sentence.  With the 650Bx38 LoupLoup non-extralight
I'm getting between 2000-3000 on rear tires and well I've only changed my
front tire once in a year and a half plus of running these, sorta lost
track because my speedometer battery died for a couple of months before I
replaced it.  But I've gotten about 11,000 Rando K's in that time as well
as some of other puttering around riding I do and a few charity rides.

As always, YMMV....

--
Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!