Heck, once you’ve made it to Mendocino, Ft Bragg is just a hop and a skip away,
right?

Yes, the malt shop place is Pick’s in Cloverdale. Classic American food—I had a
yummy grilled cheese, followed by a huge soft serve ice cream cone.

--Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.CampyOnly.com
Campyonlyguy.blogspot.com