Unfortunately (or fortunately from Froome's perspective), not very much.
That's why I was disappointed that other riders didn't make this a bigger
deal than it is. Wouldn't it be great if he'd actually lost a lot of time
because of that stuck pebble to cause a big stir about tight tire clearance?

I doubt this would do anything to the thinking of the racing segment of the
bike industry