Hopefully this doesn't hijack the thread too much. I also ride with regular
shorts, but now that I think about it, they are all dark colored. One
exception was the butternut squash colored MUSA knickers, but they were
never stained by leather saddles.

My question for Zach is on riding around yellowstone national park. My wife
and I are thinking about visiting next summer, and are considering bringing
our bikes. Are there pockets of nice riding or are the roads simply too
busy with tourists in cars?

thanks,
Franklyn