The Mariposa is also my fabulous, go-to everyday bag. Have had mine for 3 years
and absolutely love it, a lifetime model of backpack for sure. Also, the Giant
Jensen is a terrific backpacking bag. It was my first backpacking bag and it's
so much more comfortable than the traditional bags I've used. It also is big
enough to somehow relatively easily swallow an REI 3-person backpacking tent.
The craftsmanship that Eric at RMW puts into this products is remarkable.