Your Sweet Pea is very cool.
Clayton

     On Saturday, August 1, 2015 11:29 AM, Lynne Fitz <fitzb...@comcast.net>
wrote:

 What we have:

Spouse
Old (late 80's? early 90's) Mongoose mountain frame, set up as a commuter, with
racks, fenders, slicks, and those cool big loop Scott handlebars
Giant OCR C2
Custom Bike Friday he bought from a friend.  Currently in its suitcase

Me
2003 Lemond Zurich WSD.  700c Just had the bars raised via a stem riser, so
we'll see if we are friends again.  Fenders? Lights? Rack?  haha
Bleriot w/S&S couplers, fenders, racks, generator hub and lights.  650B. It was
my rando bike for several years, which is why it is the best local trips bike
ever.  After the left hook crash, rebuilt from the couplers forward, plus a
Saluki fork, repainted close to Hilsen blue.
Custom Sweetpea w/S&S couplers, fenders, front rack, generator hub and lights.
650B  The rando bike.
Offsite (kidnapped by daughter) 1971 Gitane TdF Professional, rebuilt by me;
new crank, new rear wheel, new brakes.  Rear rack and fenders.  Kept the
exceptionally cool Simplex downtube shifters and derailleurs.  Borrowed it back
while Bleriot was in hospital, borrowed a friends 700c generator wheel, swapped
out the pedals for clipless, and commuted on it for several months.  Nice ride.

While I am occasionally bit by new bike hunger (who WOULDN'T want a custom
Thompson?), I find it very difficult to form a narrative (thank you Franklyn!)
about where that bike would fit in my usage pattern/bike collection.

Here they are.  Lots of pics, but only 4 unique bikes.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnefitz/sets/72157656648672161