Not sure what your size is, but I have a spare surly Crosscheck - it's a 56
- that is completely Rivendellized, and you would be welcome to borrow it.
Albatross bars with Silver BE shifters, the Sugino Triple Crank, Tektro
Wide cantis, 45mm tires. It's probably a little de-tuned at the moment, but
would still carry you capably through a rambling DC area ride. Feel free to
contact me off the list if that sounds appealing.

Alan in Silver Spring