Matt,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I hope it won't surprise you that I started
with Riv.  I was told they have only one 55 cm Cheviot, the one that's been
built up and that you'll find on the Web Specials page.  I followed you
link, however, and see the 55 cm frame listed, which I don't think it was
before.  So, I'll call one more time.

For new visitors to this post, please assume I have not yet found a frame.
 Thanks.

Steve