60cm Betty Foy - for my wife. Still working on it - got it as a web special
in fall 2014, but toddler + renovation + job + pregnancy has pushed it down
the priority list.
25" 1983 Trek 620 - 650B conversion bike. Still working on it - see list of
alternative priorities above!

58cm Cannondale XS800 - 2001/2 model cyclocross bike with front headshock
suspension. Has its charms, but I think it will be taken out of rotation
once I get the Trek settled in. Used to ride in NY, Montreal, touring in
France, fastish but rambling rides.

1960s/70s Torpado. Cheap Italian lugged steel road bike I bought for $70
when I lived in Montreal and was volunteering at a bike co-op from a guy
who was not interested in dealing with the tubulars. Set up as a fixed gear
road bike. I really like it - it has pretty, ornate chromed lugs, gas pipe
tubes, is beat up a bit, but it works well for what it is, fits me ok, and
was the right price. Still have the Campag Valentino that came off of it
kicking around in a box.

Civia Twin Cities - my urban bike. It has some serious drawbacks - the twin
skinny top tubes make the rear end wiggle all over the place with a rear
load, and I wish it was longer and had better fender clearance. But, it was
a good deal, I won't cry if it gets stolen, I can carry lots of stuff and
my daughter on it, and I really like the Nexus 5 speed hub for city riding.
Ideally I would have a Cheviot, or Clementine or even more ideally for me a
Workcycles FR8 to replace this. However, all of those are expensive if they
walk away, and I live in a high bike theft city, so will spend my money on
other rides.

1987? Douglas HornetXT - Recently acquired mountain bike. It is not pretty,
it has cheap replacement wheels/saddle, but otherwise full Deore XT 730 in
really good shape. I got it cheap as a trial balloon for a 26" wheel all
rounder - which I intend to enact after the Betty Foy and Trek, so likely
actual build will wait until 2017 ;) - second child on the way and it looks
like I'm going to have to keep my day job... I don't know anything about
Douglas, but it looks like it may have been a Colorado Cyclist house brand,
and the frame is a lugged Tange triple butted tubed made in Taiwan to quite
decent but not elegant standards bike. In its current state it is the bike
I ride to work when I don't need to drop daughter off at daycare or go
shopping. It is unfussy and unburdened by either monetary value or weighty
accessories.

Toby
Toronto