I only rode the Sport enough to confirm that everything works, but I’ve ridden
my Raleigh Prestige enough to know that (for me) it has a very nice ride. And,
as Shawn notes, it’s a Raleigh, make in Nottingham by real English workers.

http://film.britishcouncil.org/how-a-bicycle-is-made
<http://film.britishcouncil.org/how-a-bicycle-is-made>

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com