Some years ago between the penultimate and last batch of quickbeams, I made a
faux beam. My problem was that until that last silver batch, there wasn't one
small enough for me. I procured a proto bleriot frame in my size and had rich
build a rear wheel with a White Industries eccentric ENO hub with their 19/17
double cog. It doesn't have granny up front but for my riding (mostly urban and
winter urban) it's simply fantastic.

So if you want a Riv for this ride, that's a possibility. Otherwise put the
word out here on the list. You could get lucky like my partner did!

Best of luck
RCW