I have used them twice the past 4 or 5 weeks and have been very pleased and
saved money.

Both times they just had me enter all the info online, print a shipping label
and attach to box,
and then drop off at my nearest FedEx center.

They scanned the label, gave me a receipt with tracking number and
it was on the way.

I will be using them again for future bike shipments.
One of the packages was a wheelset.

This gets me to wondering, does it have to be a bike or bike part to ship via
Bike Flights.

Paul in Dallas