Another limitation is the 120 OLD spacing, not a problem on the QB but
won't fit on my other fixed gear bike, a 2012 Salsa Casseroll which has 130
OLD. I know, I could have it cold set to 120, but I like having a derailure
option.

Look forward to hearing how the S3X works for you, maybe I would try one on
my Casseroll.