Great video, I really enjoyed watching.  One thing that struck me was how
much welding seemed to go on in that shop.  What are people doing to their
frames?  And do they really take their bikes to a shop for a loose chain or
a flat tire?  It would seem like a luxury to have someone else do all the
work on one's bike.  But for me it is more annoyance to take the bike to a
shop than to work on it myself, plus I charge a more reasonable rate.
 Though if I knew a shop like the one in the video, I would hang out the a
lot.