Hi Jeff - they do indeed look well suited to each other, and would likely
become fast friends!

Yesterday, my partner Heidi and I stopped by Gravel and Grind to check it
out, and it is a LOVELY place, owned and staffed by super-sweet people, and
already stocked with Nitto Racks, Green Grips bar tape, and complete S24O
"camping" kits for rent to encourage people to get out and enjoy the area.
It's very thoughtfully curated, and really looks like a relaxing and
welcoming coffee shop with bike books on display, coffee a-brewing, and
rivish conversation bubbling about from all corners. I noticed a
Bridgestone RB-1 outside, kitted out with a waxed canvas bag dangling from
the seat post. Looks like a great place, and I will be returning to see how
they do and cheer them on.

The two owners are themselves excited about Riv Frames (Atlantis and a
Hunq') they have recently ordered, and are expecting to have some
demo/floor model frames in the shop relatively soon to show off.

Good things are happening in Frederick!