Indeed they do, and they'll fit in a typical handlebar bracket. I like the
double-wall insulated SS version particularly.

The downside of the Bodum French-press mugs is that the plunger shaft isn't
really long enough. This means that there's a sweet spot for grind
size/dosing; if you don't get enough grounds in for the filter to pack the
wetted grounds down, you don't get a full extraction, and there's a lot of
liquid coffee sludge left in the mug. That takes a *lot* of grounds, which
may not make for the most appealing coffee.

My suspicion is that the shaft is shortened so that coffee drinkers don't
poke their eyes out. I've considered taking the shaft to a machine shop to
get a matching shaft made maybe 20mm longer. And drink from the side of my
mouth.