That's about it Patrick, as their is no perfect way to measure such
things .  It's more than just infrastructure .   Do hills and climate
matter ?   Minneapolis is great for cycling , it always has been dating
back to the 80's at least .  But not for 4 season riding, not to me .  It's
not just cold , it's damn cold and the sun isn't so warm in winter there.
Pittsburgh ?  I was surprised to see it even mentioned really . I live near
there, not in the city, but having been there many times , I'm glad I don't
have to ride there , no offense intended either. You see, it's "my"
subjectivity here of what makes for bike-easy . The big Cities are huuuuuge
geographically anyways, so how can such a "whole" really be measured
anyways as people generally stay in certain areas and stay there.

I take all the "ratings" thing as just more "stuff' that doesn't really say
anything of value to me.