Hi,
I'm in a bit of a financial low point and I just found a giant crack in my
rear mountain bike rim.  I suppose that I'm very lucky that it didn't fail
completely.

I use my bike to transport my daughter and I could feel that it was out of
true, but when I went to put the spoke wrench on it I found the spoke
pulling through a giant crack.

Yikes.

So, I'm hoping someone out there in the SF bay area might have a decent or
better rear mountain bike wheel that's a rim brake, 26" 135mm o l d that
they might want to give to me or trade for something.  I'm financially
tight at the moment, so ideally a trade would be best. (I'm willing to come
get it or pay for shipping if it's not local)

Ironically I have a brand new 700c velocity dyad wheel with an sturmey S3X
and 36 spokes that I bought for my rivendell quickbeam (I sold the
quickbeam a few months ago and have only one bike at the moment.)

It could come with an old patched tube and decent tire (it's a new tire,
vittoria or something) or not.

I also have 2 nitto stems, one dirt drop and one technomic deluxe that are
fully functional but definitely a bit scratched up (the dirt drop is more
scratched up) and a black brooks b-73 mounted on a simple kalloy seat post
(27.2mm) that is in good to decent shape....perhaps a tiny amount of rust
on the rails.

I also have an old but fully functional 700c front wheel with 36 spokes and
I have the front hub only of my quickbeam's stock wheelset.  It's in good
shape if anyone wants it as a backup or whatever.

I'll also sell any of these items if anyone is interested, make me an
offer, I'll consider anything.

Thanks.