Most of you probably get this a lot... Not in my area.
Riding the Lee Gulch /High Line Canal trail through Littleton/Denver. I
hear from a guy walking his dog "Is that a Rivendell?"
I said yes.He said Please stop. He obviously knew a bit about Rivendell.
I turned around and rode back to him.
Some of his comments:
He mentioned he was thinking of buying an Atlantis at one time.
He said WOW! I've never seen one in person.Can I take a picture? Are those
Albatross bars? And a Brooks saddle!
The fenders match perfectly!  How do you like the double top tube? Can I
ring the bell?
On and on he went.I ask him if he wanted to ride it but he said he couldn't
today.
I said keep a look out for me I ride this trail often.
I told him what a great experience buying a bike from Rivendell was and how
much fun Rivendell bikes are.
Made my Day!!!
I wish Rivendell  had a bigger presence in Colorado. Grant should do some
book tours in bike friendly Ft Collins, Boulder,& Denver.
A good Rivendell dealership candidate in Denver would be
http://mindfulbike.com/

Jon