Update: bike was found, and is now in Auckland. They searched it in
quarantine, and are delivering it to my buddy's house here.

Tools are theoretically located, and still in Sydney. They said they'll be
in Auckland tomorrow... we'll see.

Thanks everyone for your help. This is truly a global group. Bloody amazing!

Gino