I'm still deciding on if I like Loup 38 or Cypres 32 650bGB/Compass tires
before I buy a bunch for the long term. Hetres ride great, but don't allow
fender clearances I am comfortable with on my Sam or Bleriot. I think the 38
and 32s ride just as nice. Less weight. Easier to get between the brake pads.
Better aesthetics. Tons of fender clearance. So now I have 4 Hetres sitting
around.