This is a repeat of the message I sent out a few weeks ago. I hope to
see a lot of you next Sunday to ride up Mount Hamilton. Four thousand
feet of righteous vertical fun! A classic ascent all local cyclists
should do at least once! This time of year is perfect to ascend Mount
Hamilton. If we're lucky and it's clear, we'll be able to see all the
way to the Sierra.

Bring snacks and lunch; there is nowhere to buy food except crummy
vending machines at the top. Bring water; there is no water at the
start, and only one water source on the climb. Bring warm clothes for
the descent.

I've also invited some of my local carbon-fiber-loving weight weenies
along. I'm hoping you guys will help me preach the steel gospel to
these (nice, friendly) heathens.