I don't think this precisely fits the bill, but I did want to make a
quick plug for Adam over at Zugster Bags.  His queue can be similar to
a custom frame at times, but his work is excellent.  The reason I
mention this is from an image he posted this weekend -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aalpern/4106703347

It's an "in the wild" photo of this bag, I think -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aalpern/4064339425

and it's different enough from the Nigel Smythe, Sackville and BrandV
designs to be complimentary.

Also, it looks like the Nitto Mini Front racks are back in stock as of
this weekend.

- Jim

-

cyclofi...@gmail.com