The rack was claimed within 15 minutes of posting.  It is a good price and
an amazing rack.  I was giving it away to the first to respond.  I've
received a great deal of good advice from the group.  Just thought I'd try
to give back some good karma while simultaneously clearing some clutter.
 Glad to see it will get used again.

John