Earlier this month I placed an ad here and at the iBOB list in order
to sell my bike to help cover unexpectedly high above insurance costs
associated with my wife's cancer treatment. The response from the
people here was much more than I'd expected. The bike has been sold to
a list member.  But all the responses I'd received included messages
of kind words and best wishes for my wife. I just wanted to say a
humble "thank you" to all and to let you know that Clare is finishing
her treatment this week and that her cancer is completely gone. I may
have one less bike, but I get to keep my wife :-) I'd say that's a
pretty good trade. Again, thank you.

Ron