There is much to be said for buying a bike that someone has seriously
thought thru & made sure all the details were gonna work as intended.  Not
to mention someone with decades of experience.  The best bikes are the ones
where you really don't notice the details that make it so nice.  I never
knew the Atlantis had an unusually low BB until it was mentioned here.  I
just thought it rode & handled very well, and had not a clue as to "why?".
My guess is most Clem / Clementine owners will just like 'em & not think
about why they ride so nicely.

dougP