I'm just throwing this out there to see if anybody would be interested in
leading some of out-of-towner's to and from the picnic on Sunday.  Someone
familiar with BART and the bike routes in SF.  I only suggest RBW
Headquarters as a starting point because I'm thinking this might be a
decent place to leave our cars.  But really, anywhere outside of SF with
safe/free parking might work.  Is anybody interested in leading?  Are there
others who would attend in something like this was organized?

Matt