That looks EXACTLY like the back of my Homer, except I switch between the
SaddleSack Small and the SaddleSack Large. That is an XS. But bike, rack,
saddle, and fenders are an exact match.

So Christian, it is either an amazing coincidence that a Rivendell fan
would receive such a flyer...or Google is stalking us.

Doug