Selling Riv/Bob-centric stuff to make room. please reply offlist. Paypal or
USPS money order okay.

1. Carradice Bike Bureau (left hand side), new but with a small (3/4")
stitching issue near the end of the cover flap (stitching did not engage both
pieces of fabric and there is a small gap in the stitching, not a tear, just a
gap). This can be repaired, or left alone; will not affect bag's carrying
functionality. Asking 95.00 shipped conus.

2. Carradice Pro-Route rain cape. Bright neon green, slightly used, with some
dirt showing on shoulders. Asking 50.00 shipped conus.

3. Showers Pass Touring jacket, fits Mens' medium (would also fit womens'
large). Yellow with black panels and reflective piping throughout. Used for
three months, could not make it fit me, got something else. Asking 60.00
shipped conus.

Free with ANY of the above items: Avocent vintage cyclocross/touring shoes,
womens' size 7 on label but I suspect these will run small and fit more like a
6.5. If you want them separately I'd like 8.00 to cover the postage.

Please reply offlist. Thanks --Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com