> I checked the Riv site and saw they had very few sizes.

I first checked earlier this week.  At that point and now (at least as the
RBW site opens for me) it is not a matter of few sizes of the MUSA pants on
the site, but no sizes.  Had RBW kept MUSA pants on the site but in only a
few sizes, or even with a sold out note, I would have assumed, as you say,
they will be restocked soon.

As it is, MUSA pants are nowhere to be found on the site.  I guess I could
have called first and asked are you selling something that is not even on
the site.  But it seemed to make sense to me anyway to ask here whether
something was up before wasting their time.

Glad I amused you.