Yes. T-610 appears to be Deore "Trekking" with Dynasys, 10 speed.

Shimano doesn't really market the Trekking groups in the USA, shame.

What are you asking for the bar-ends?  I'm interested because the ratios on
10 speed for 11-34 look a bit nicer in the middle where I use them - 9
speed has 2 tooth jumps only to 17, whereas 10 speed has them to 23, in
Shimano cassettes anyway, Sram seems to be different.

9:  11,13,15,*17,20,23,26*,30,34
10: 11-13-15-*17-19-21-23-26*-30-34  (This looks more usable to me in where
I do most of my riding)