Oh, and cannot let a fender thread go by without lamenting the apparent
extinction of the Berthoud / SKS joint venture.  SKS made the fender - a
bit higher order in looks than regular SKS.  Then the great Berthoud
hardware.

Every now and then I will do a Want To Buy in this and the Bicycle
Lifestyle thread.  So far no one has responded.  I imagine whoever bought
them are using theirs.