Steve:

Sorry, but the heaviest load the Bleriot has carried is … me. Other than the
boxy bag on the front and the occasional pair of arm warmers on the back, I
haven’t carried anything on it.

Randonneuring isn’t about carrying a lot of weight (at least for me … I’m heavy
enough), so I haven’t had the need to load the bike down.

P.S. I enjoy multi-day rides, but “roughing it” for me is staying in a cheap
motel. Just can’t wrap my head around sleeping on the ground after riding all
day.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com