That looks like a great ride though it seems like a completely different
world from mine (no mountains here). Really lovely landscapes.

Mine was coffee without walls (thanks to a fellow coffeeneur!). Beautiful
weather for riding, too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ejchang/albums/72157659460783992 (most recent
coffeeneuring photos on top)

-E.