Thanks; good to know that they hold up. I'll probably choose the flat ones
for cost and to avoid what you report about the curved ones.

I've looked at those other vendors and Sykes is even more expensive, while
Anderson seems to offer only curved ones. The short list now consists of
Cody's company.

.... Unless someone has some for sale used and cheap ...

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:17 AM, Takashi <lachrymae...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have bought 4 pairs of wooden fenders from Cody.
> I bought the first pair in April 2011.
> It looks like compound curved fenders tend to twist a little bit after a
> few years.
> Other than that, they are still working fine though I've never done any
> waxing/varnishing.
>
> Other wooden fender manufacturers I know of are:
> Sykes (
> http://www.sykeswoodfenders.com/sykeswoodfenders/sykeswoodfenders.html)
> Anderson (http://creativeopenings.com/CO_Fenders/woodfenders.htm)
>
> I haven't used their products, so I don't know whether they are good or
> not.
>
> Takashi

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten