Well, darn it.  I bought a Clem with the intention of it complementing my other
Rivendell bikes,  both functionally AND aesthetitcally.  Picked the indigo to
go with the medium blue and green I already have,  but the color changed
somehow between prototype and production, and its just too much of the same for
me.  Yea, total First World problems to be sure, but I'm not digging it.
Hoping someone who ordered the grey might prefer the "new" blue and would like
to swap!  Ideally,  we could work it out before they ship , to save extra
freight charges, but I'm open to whatever.  I got the frame only , but that's
easy to work around too, if you didn't.  Crossing my fingers.