Hey gang,

Sad story here. Last week in Portland my car window was smashed and a
dirty, low-down, scuzzy, piece of... well you get the idea, thief stole my
backpack full of clothes, and my Riv Shop sack full of spooncarving tools
(a beloved Wetterlings 111 bought at Entmoot and some special knives among
many other things).  The window repair alone was just over $400 (embedded
antenna in that one), and all told I lost more than $800 in gear, clothing,
bags, tools, etc. to the thief.  Overall, about $1250 in losses.

I'm looking to replace a size L blue WoolyWarm Buttonup sweater.  It was my
favorite sweater, and my sweater was still in like-new condition despite
wearing it all the time.  Does anyone have a size L in blue in ButtonUp
style that you just can't wear and would like to sell or trade for Riv-like
stuff?

Please contact me off list if you think you can help me out.

Thanks,

Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR