I was an early adopter, having bought a brown Pearl Ti from Deb at their
debut at NAHBS in Sacramento a few years ago.  It has been in continuous
use since then and I like it a lot.  It fits me better than a Brooks (of
which I own five of various models and vintages, none of them being used
right now) due to being wide enough at the sit bones but narrow in the nose
so I don't get thigh rub.  The Rivet leather is quite hard, mine has hardly
stretched at all and seems like it will last a very long time.  The comfort
is all from the shape, don't expect much cush.

The SA is quite different.  You can't expect it to keep a flat shape like a
Brooks or Rivet, it's meant to be a hammock and tensioning it flat will
just stretch it to death as many have found.  My SA lives on a bike with a
fairly upright position and it works well enough for me like that.  I can't
really ride on the SA in any kind of tuck.

Bill