Thanks; interesting comparison. I've used old AWs before and, except for
the mysteries of properly adjusting the pull chain, they've worked well and
have, if anything, too wide gaps between gears. I'm thinking now of the
kickback 2 speed, with a second chain to accommodate the very large cog I'd
require.