This is a 559/26 inch wheel. There is detailed information attached to each
photo here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/albums/72157658172531243
Price is $1000 shipped to the CONUS.

I bought this wheel from a list member for the same price. It did not work
in my AllRounder frame with 132mm rear spacing, so I have not ridden it. I
bought new cables and housing, new cable clips (for routing along frame
tubes), and cable guides via the brake boss (it already had cable guides
via the chainstay). I have printed out the owner's manual and mounting
instructions. I believe I have everything you would need to mount this hub
on any rim braked, 135mm spaced bike. There is some beausage, light
scratches on the rim. The wheel is tight and true.

Please contact me off list.
Thanks.
Joe in western Colorado