Mark, my PBH is 86. I ride 23" mountain bikes. I prefer riding a larger bike.
The downside being That they have a 180 crank. I did the Sheldon Brown crank
calc once and it came up 172.5. I think that's what is on my medium Clem. So I
set the seat at 28" like my other bikes, and that was too low. Moved it up and
that somehow lowered me into the bike. I've had a custom fit bike, and I'd
totally forgotten how that felt until I got this one dialed in. It's my first
new bike in 30 years. I think it's going to be a classic. I can't wait to see
some pictures, better pictures, my photography is weak.