Hey Chris, how did you find out how many 55's were left? Is that posted
somewhere or did you talk to Riv? Just wondering because those would be
interesting numbers to know. I wonder if Riv would/could extend quantities to,
say 20 in certain sizes if 10 sold really fast. I also wonder what would happen
if they did not sell 10 in any sizes. How that would effect things.

-Bill (wondering in Westchester, NY)