Jon,

Great images. I love the big horn sheep! And those roads look fantastic. Alas
were still in the mid 80's here in Los Angeles but we have some scattered rain
in our near future. Wow I just can't imagine riding in 45F! That's so far off
from our temp range. Thanks for sharing and don't feed those bears :)

Tail Winds,

~Hugh