Deacon:

You are taking really good care of your children.  Those are truly bikes
they can grow into for life.  I'll bet in 30 years they're going to say
"Yea, my dad got that for me when I was a kid, & it's always been just such
a good bike."

My wife rides an Atlantis.  When we were at Rivendell in the spring, she
mosied off on a Clementine, & came back with the comment "Hey, this is
kinda cool." No, we didn't take it home but still, a pretty good
endorsement.

dougP