glad it worked.  I used a 121mm SKF with a 2.5mm spacer for a cyclotouriste
triple (Boulder recommended 126mm).  I much prefer the narrower spindle,
especially on the left side - otherwise, it looks like the left side crank
is in the next county.  My chain line came out perfect.  I had one
compromise, the TA bolt heads tapped the polymer bushing for my double
kickstand.  I took a dremel tool and carved a shallow groove in the polymer
to solve that.